I'm technically proficient

...despite certain attitude issues

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
I need help [RP for Lee] (spoilers for tonight's ER)
standing in the elevator
lockhart_md
After a strangely jarring conversation with the new hospital chaplain, Abby finds herself taking the elevator upstairs, to the surgical department. Making her way to her husband's office, she waffles outside the door, pacing, stalling.

It's not until she sees one of the surgical nurses casting a curious look in her direction that she knocks softly on the door, then pushes it open. She takes a deep breath, running her fingers through her hair, and lets the door close behind her as she steps into Lee's office.

She begins to speak but has to clear her throat before she tries again.
Hey...how's the leg feeling? She approaches her husband slowly, gesturing to his injured leg.

  • 1
He runs a hand down the shower curtain, fidgeting as he talks. I want you to do this, you know...I'm just going to miss you while you're gone.

She takes his hand, his fidgeting making her want to do the same. I know. I'll miss you too.

He links his fingers with hers, his thumb moving back and forth across the back of her hand

She squeezes his hand and reaches to shut off the water.

He moves a little closer as she turns off the water, wanting to catch her for a kiss when she turns back around.

She reaches out of the shower for a bath towel before turning around.

He can't help but laugh softly as she grabs a towel instead of facing him. Hey...

Hey what? She does turn around then, wrapping the towel around her body.

He pulls her a little closer by tugging on the top of her towel. Just hey...He murmurs before brushing his mouth against hers.

Hey...She murmurs against his mouth.

Mmmm. He kisses her again, liking the way she feels against him.

She kisses him back, then pulls away slightly. Lee...

He rests his hands on her shoulders and nods. Okay...I know, we need to get going.

She nods, finally pulling away from him and stepping out of the shower.

  • 1
?

Log in

No account? Create an account