I'd say they're batshit crazy.
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
It turns out you can't trust all your friends, after all. So, no.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
It depends on the reason.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
5. Can you make a pound/dollar in change right now?
No, when someone steals your money straight from your purse, you're kinda hard up for change.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
I have enough doctors in my life already, thanks very much.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
8.How many cars are on your drive?
Probably one right now, since I'm grounded from it.
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
10. What's your most favorite scar?
My tattoo, I guess, if that counts as a scar.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Couple months ago, coming back from Texas.
12. What did the last text message you sent say and who to?
Response to a page for a trauma.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Not stealing babies is always a plus. That, and hair.
14. Fill in the blank. I love:
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
16. Do you ever disobey your parents?
17. How many kids do you want to have?
I have all I want to have.
18. Would you make a good parent?
19. Where was your default picture taken?
Somewhere at work; I don't know, it showed up on County's digital camera.
20. Whats your middle name?
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
None of your business.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
Again, none of your business.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honour/ best man at your wedding?
My roommate Sarah and Richard's brother, the first time. The second time, Lee says it was Javier. I'd forgotten his name.
24. What are you wearing right now?
Pants, top, lab coat.
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
Call me crazy, but I love the Vienna Beef vendor out on Navy Pier.
27. Favourite jeans?
My oldest pair. So soft and comfortable.
28. Favourite animal?
29. Favourite juice?
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Ages ago, yes.
31. Have you had a sore throat?
32. Ever had a bar fight?
33. Who knows you the best?
34. Shoe size?
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
I yelled at the dog when he used to eat my stuff, yeah.
37. Been to Mexico?
Got married there.
38. Did you buy something today?
No money, remember?
39. Did you get sick today?
40. Do you miss someone today?
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
You could say that.
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
44. Last person to see you cry?
45. Who made you cry?
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Late night infomercials. Time Life Best Love Songs of the 70s or some crap like that.
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
48. Who do you think will repost this?
I don't care, honestly. This is just passing the time.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Chuny treated me to the Roach Coach on break today.
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
We're already married.